Careers – Vital Wires
Life at Vital Wires
If you are a focussed and ambitious individual looking for an exciting workplace to scale new heights in your
career you will love us.
Vital Wires – Best Place to Grow
- Work on latest technology offering on SAP Hana and Rise
- Robust competency development framework
- 10 percent of resources nominations for SAP certifications
- Work across various industry giants
- Best in industry appraisals and promotions backed by solid performance
- Overall development programs for freshers and laterals
We Are Hiring For Various Roles
We look forward to interact with competent resources who are looking for active and challenging engagements, who want to push themselves in consulting beyond their SAP skills, who want to grow beyond a single client engagement and have the capability to contribute across clients and wish to grow themselves in this ever learning process. We are hiring for multiple positions for our projects out of India, UAE, Kuwait ,Qatar.
Positions are for both onsite and offsite / work-from-home
Hiring for Consultants and Sr. Consultant roles across all following modules.
SAP MM, PP, SD, FI-CO, QM, WM, EWMPM, PS , ABAP, Hybris, FIORI.
- Should have led at least a team of 10 consultants
- Should have worked across business verticals preferably CPG, Retail and Manufacturing
- Experience as Lead in at least 3 implementations on S4/HANA Suite
- Should have proven expertise in SAP consulting with holistic business process knowledge
- Preferred those who have worked both with large and growing enterprise customers
- Should be able to responsibly own and deliver a mid-size implementation project meeting stakeholders expectation , timelines and project budget
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience in a full cycle implementation or in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring functional modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP other modules (SD, PP, MM, FICO and QM experience is an asset).
- End to end SAP, SAP S4 HANA implementation experience with at least 2/3 full life cycle implementation projects in different industries.
- Good understanding of various SAP implementation methodologies and ability to manage various SAP projects involving other SAP modules with primary focus on the core functional module
- Strong ability to design efficient solutions based upon business requirements in the most cost- effective manner
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do “attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation or in support projects. Minimum of 3years designing and configuring functional modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP other modules (SD, PP, MM, FICO and QM experience is an asset). Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do “attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
SAP trained with relevant background in programming or business process knowledge
What Vital Wires Team Members Say's
I joined as a fresher at VW. The uniqueness of VW is that you learn every day. Flexible timings, friendly atmosphere, people with great technical knowledge, freedom to express, solid career opportunities – have made my stay here enjoyable and worthwhile.
In my last 12 years with VW , I handled multiple small and big projects, both offshore and onsite. With the opportunities and training provided, I was able to manage these confidently and grow myself into a knowledgeable and experienced professional. I would say the working environment is very conducive for process transformative ideas.
Being associated with VW for more than 5 years is truly amazing. I have got the opportunities to work with top clients in the industry, utilize my skill and compete in the market by learning new techniques and domains. VW has always been supportive to sharpen the career, accomplish the challenge and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
A company like no other! Good business ethics, supportive management, trust and respect among employees – that’s what VW is all about. It’s really a blissful workplace!
I am associated with VW since last 6 years and have been grateful for the enriching experience and tremendous learning curve offered by the organization. None of this would have been possible without the constant guidance and support of my colleagues. Process oriented culture, appreciation at milestones and flexibility grants a balanced working environment thus improving the overall employees’ efficiency. Being my first company, it is like a second home to me. I have always been respected and motivated to try new responsibilities which has pushed me to thrive for excellence. I have learnt that your quality of life depends on the type of people you are with. And I certainly met some really nice colleagues here who have become friends for life.
Are You A Fresher And Trained In SAP?
- Right foundation – build strong foundation with Vital Wires fresher development programs
- Challenges – work with leaders from different industries and solve complex challenges.
- Gateway for next challenges and growth – get access to certification programs and opportunity for exposure to implementation projects.
- Working with best mentors – work with industry SMEs in an open culture.
- Vital Wires work across industry segments comprising Retail , CPG, FMCG , Agro, Manufacturing , Automotive , Professional services. Our Delivery Team with due diligence identifies the most relevant and rewarding role given the requirement , location , skills and experience of the consultant.
- Refer to our current roles on the current positions tab.
- Pretty Much. At least 50% of our project are outside India and requires consultants to travel on short term durations to the project locations.
- We have a highly transparent and open culture and expect participations from everyone to build a company offering an equal opportunity to everyone. Our monthly All-hands meeting is an open forum for people to participate and positively contribute for betterment of our processes and work culture. We love to party and have fun encouraging team to celebrate their efforts as and when realized.